VoIPLine Telecom Support
Customer Portal and PBX Updates
- Introducing the new customer portal! Every page has been completely redesigned from scratch. Navigation has been updated and new functions have been added, while maintaining all the functionality of the old portal. We're looking forward to any feedback: if you have any ideas, please let our support team know.
- Introducing Integrations service! Order services tab > PBX licenses > Advanced features > Integrations.
- Use PBX 'API request' object to call a phone number received from the server, or change the caller ID name according to the HTTP response when routing a call through that object.
- Use PBX 'Webhook' object to send HTTP webhook to specified URL with details of an inbound call when routing a call through that object.
- Use the PBX API with numerous parameters to get a list of user, queue and ring groups calls or even make calls via the API — will be available only with Integrations service activated in the next update.
- Send webhooks to many endpoints. Webhooks are triggered by various PBX-wide events, such as different call conditions, recordings or voicemail — will be available only with Integrations service activated in the next update.
- Connect a user portal and webphone to CRMs such as HubSpot, Zendesk, Zoho etc. to access caller CRM details during an active call or from the phonebook and call history — will be available in the next update.
Slava Gorbatenko - March 3, 2023 18:42