In this article
At the end of this article, you will learn how to enable notifications from the Webphone if you accidentally disabled them or you don't get notification about inbound calls at all.
Check if notifications are turned on for the browser you are using.
1. Settings > System > Notifications > (Browser) > On
1. System preferences > Notifications > (Browser) > Allow notifications
1. Click the padlock near the website domain name
2. Allow notifications
Check if notifications are allowed on the browser level:
1. Paste in the address bar (search): chrome://settings/content/notifications
2. Make sure notifications are turned on
1. Click the padlock near the website domain name > More information
2. Permission > Send notifications > Allow
1. Preferences > Websites > Notifications > Allow
1. Click the padlock near the website domain name > Permissions for this site
2. Notifications > Allow