Why VoIP Line Telecom?
Why choose VoIP Line Telecom:
- Provide better customer service
- Sound bigger and more professional
- Save on line rental and call costs
- More flexible workforce, multiple offices, remote workers, mobile workers
- Using smart technology to do more and save money
- Reduced implementation timeframe
VoIP Line Telecom enables IT Professionals to step into the new era of telecommunications and offer latest in technology to their clients
Set yourself apart from the competition, tap into the rapidly growing business VoIP market. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of the first in your area to offer quality business grade VoIP solutions.
Year 2012 is the beginning of the booming change in telecommunication industry, according to the telegeography.com research, VoIP traffic grows significantly faster compared to TDM and this tendency increases every year
- Fully redundant Cloud server infrastructure hosted in modern data center here in Australia
- Crystal clear call quality: We use most advanced VoIP codecs, Carrier grade interconnects with major Australian telcos, redundant fiber connections with minimal latency times, 24/7 monitoring.
- Handsets by Yealink, Polycom, Cisco – enhanced handset audio quality, echo cancellation, noise reduction and handsfree
- QoS routers for voice prioritisation
- VoIP Line Telecom technology is optimised for quality, not cost